WeinBergHotel Nalbach | Bergstraße 18 | 56861 Reil/Mosel | Telefon: +49 (0)6542/2572

DeutschEnglish
{field:subtitle//field:title} {field:subtitle//field:title} {field:subtitle//field:title} {field:subtitle//field:title} 

General Terms and Conditions of Business of the WeinBerg Hotel in Nalbach

Dear Guest of the WeinBerg Hotel in Nalbach,

we would once again like to thank you for your reservation and the trust you have thereby placed in our hotel.

Please take note of the following cancellation and payment conditions.

We would ask for your understanding with regard to the fact that only written confirmations and cancellations can be binding for us. We confirm in writing cancellations made by telephone.

General, customary cancellation deadlines for individuals:
42 days before start of journey                     0%            of the price
41 - 22 days before start of journey             20%       of the price
21 - 14 days before start of journey              40%       of the price
13 - 8 days before start of journey                60%       of the price
7 - 1 days before start of journey                  80%       of the price

No journey undertaken without prior cancellation 90% of the price
We grant you the right to prove that no loss or reduction in value whatsoever has occurred, or that one of these is much lower than the flat-rate sum set by us.

You can, of course, make an advance payment. By request, we will send you a bill so that you can settle the balance due. Otherwise the booking will be paid for here in the hotel on the day of your arrival. Payment can be made in cash or by EC (electronic cash) card.

Full cancellation for groups of 10 or more:
From 90 days before the date of arrival, 25% of the total cost is due; from 70 days before the date of arrival, 50% of the total cost is due; from 56 days before the date of arrival, 75% of the total cost is due; from 42 days before the date of arrival, 90% of the total cost is due.  We grant you the right to prove that no loss or reduction in value whatsoever has occurred, or that one of these is much lower than the flat-rate sum set by us.

For groups of 20 or more, an advance payment in the amount of 25% of the total price is required.

We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance.

Please understand that services not used by you cannot be reimbursed.

Rooms can be occupied from 3pm onwards on the day of arrival.
Rooms must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure.

You may bring a pet with you following prior consultation.
We will charge you 8.00 euro per day for this, not including pet food.
When a new price list is issued, the previous one loses its validity.

We look forward to being able to welcome you as our guests by the Moselle and in the WeinBerg Hotel in Nalbach, and wish you a pleasant stay.

Yours sincerely

The WeinBerg Hotel in Nalbach
The Schütz family

Spring, summer, autumn and winter! Our feel-good activities and events for every season!

Offers: Our wine-growing town and the whole region offer eventful programmes for all seasons.

How to get here: Our holiday resort in Reil is easy to reach by car, train, motorbike and even by aeroplane.

Vouchers for relaxing, gourmandising or overnight stays are always a much sought-after gift idea.